Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Changes from 3.0.3
- Query and Report Wizard
- Query history is now displayed as a drop-down list
- Improved method of saving/exporting queries
- Clicking 'New window' will now show an exact copy of the current query (including parameters)
- Queries saved in user/project libraries or exported to disk now correctly link to the proper stock query
- Saved/exported queries now display the correct query history and named query lists
- Query results are now displayed in a split panel under the session selection view.
- Query results window will now open in proper location
- Stop button will now appear in the breadcrumb when executing queries
- Text for the next button now clearly indicates the next action
- Simplified and improved query window menu
- Queries imported into analyses using the Analysis Composer from the user/project libraries will now work correctly
- Fixed behaviour of scrollbars in query forms.
- Folder names for reports and queries have been changed:
- Query folder name has been changed from 'script' to 'query'
- Report folder name has been changed from 'reports' to 'report'