Changes from 3.0.5
- Removed 'Segmentation' view from Session Editor. Segmentation is now performed using the new 'Timeline' view.
- Added new 'Timeline' view which displays the audio waveform along with record data on a horizontal timeline. This view allows access to
Segmentation functions as well as allowing easy manipulation of record segment times.
- Updated 'Speech Analysis' view with improve waveform and timebar components.
- Fix age comparisons for participants in query forms. Ages are now normalized before comparison (e.g., 01;04.00 is equal to 00;16.00)
- Added validation to age fields in query forms
- Record speaker will now change as expected when using 'replace' mode with segmentation
- Fix bugs with Specialized/Multisyllabic Nonlinear Analysis
- Updated English-NA (eng) dictionary
- Added Cantonese (yue) dictionary
- Added Mandarin (cmn) dictionary
- Fixed Phone Inventory analysis for IPA Actual elements
- Fixed an issue where compound phone characters were reversed in reports when ignoring diacritics.
- Update libjpraat to version 6.0.52
- Updated WAP analysis with improved definition of distortions.
- Added status background images for media player
- Can now click media player to toggle play/pause
- Drag and drop files onto media player to assign media to session
- Added menu items for assigning media, unassigning media, and generating session audio file to Session menu in editor
- Improved media prompts (banners)