Enhances Pho Framework with Services (such as persistence) and ACL (access-control-lists).
Existing services are:
- Database: provides persistence for objects created in the framework.
- Events: renders the platform extensible.
- Index: enables advanced search capabilities.
- Logger: dumps important debug info.
- Storage: provides binary storage.
While microkernel provides the interfaces to use for each service, the services are actually implemented by adapters that can be found at pho-adapters Github repo.
microkernel ACL is heavily inspired by UNIX.
The recommended way to install pho-microkernel is through composer.
composer require phonetworks/pho-microkernel
MIT, see LICENSE.