Version 1.0.x (Patch)
1.0.0 is the current major stable version. This version will include bug fixes only (Versions
1.0.2 etc.). See the full list of issues are planed for
Version 1.x.0 (Minor)
1.0.0 will probably have a few minor versions (
1.2.0 etc.) with some backward compatible changes
and features. See the full list of issues for the next
Version 2.0.0 (Major)
2.0.0 is the next stable major version with some backward incompatible features and changes like:
- Remove deprecated features.
- Upgrade minimal PHP version to
- Move plugins to optional Composer packages.
- Use Npm (Yarn) and Webpack for css/js assets instead of Composer.
- Make special plugin type for sources (Local, Git, Github, Hg etc.).
You can see more planed features for version
2.0.0 in the
full list of issues.
Version 3.0.0 (Major)
Also we have some big backward incompatible features for next major releases after
- Move to Symfony4 framework.
You can see more planed features for future major versions in the full list of issues.
Also we have some common tasks like:
- Create website for PHP Censor
- Make Ansible role for PHP Censor
You can see more planed common tasks in the full list of issues.