Automatically building commits pushed to Bitbucket
If you would like your builds to run automatically whenever there is a commit or other similar activity in your Bitbucket repository, perform the following steps:
- Log into PHP Censor.
- Click on your Bitbucket project.
- Copy the web hook link specified on the right.
- Log into Bitbucket and go to your repo.
- Click the settings cog icon at the top right of the page.
- Click on "Hooks" in the left hand menu
- Select "POST" from the drop-down and click "Add hook"
- Paste the web hook link you copied above, and press save.