Autocompletion is included in the base package since version 3.2.0. This package has become redundant as a result. It will likely cease to stop working in the future as new versions of the base package are released.
Note that the php-integrator-base package is required and needs to be set up correctly for this package to function correctly.
What is included?
- Autocompletion for local variable names.
- Autocompletion for global functions and constants.
- Autocompletion (snippets) for tag names in docblocks.
- Autocompletion for class, interface and trait members.
- Autocompletion for class, interface and trait names as well as their constructors.
- Automatic adding of use statements when class names are autocompleted (with a somewhat intelligent positioning).
- Included is a command to sort the current use statements.