Please sign in to comment.
Since there is no need to patch libsqlite3 for our purposes, and since libsqlite3 ≥ 3.3.9 (which is our current requirement) is widely available on distros, there is no reason anymore to bundle the library. Besides removing the bundled libsqlite, and adapting the configuration respectively, we also fix the use of the SQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA compile time constant to detect whether sqlite3_column_table_name() is available by a working feature detection (otherwise bug_42589.phpt would fail). We also skip bug73068.phpt for libsqlite 3.11.0 to 3.14.1 which have a bug (<https://sqlite.org/src/info/ef360601>). We also completely drop support for the obscure pdo_sqlite_external extension (which could have been enabled on Windows only by passing `--pdo-sqlite-external` to configure), since it is not needed anymore. Furthermore, we remove references to the bundled libsqlite from Makefile.gcov, CONTRIBUTING.md and README.REDIST.BINS.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 134 additions and 231,540 deletions.
- +1 −0 .travis.yml
- +0 −3 CONTRIBUTING.md
- +1 −1 Makefile.gcov
- +28 −38 README.REDIST.BINS
- +39 −67 ext/pdo_sqlite/config.m4
- +5 −16 ext/pdo_sqlite/config.w32
- +1 −1 ext/pdo_sqlite/sqlite_statement.c
- +9 −9 ext/sqlite3/config.w32
- +36 −65 ext/sqlite3/config0.m4
- +0 −219,143 ext/sqlite3/libsqlite/sqlite3.c
- +0 −11,573 ext/sqlite3/libsqlite/sqlite3.h
- +0 −623 ext/sqlite3/libsqlite/sqlite3ext.h
- +5 −1 ext/sqlite3/tests/bug73068.phpt
- +9 −0 win32/build/confutils.js
Oops, something went wrong.