* PHP-5.6: updated NEWS updated to oniguruma to 5.9.5
* PHP-5.6: NEWS NEWS NEWS Fixed Bug #66833 Default digest algo is still MD5 Fix 5.5.10 NEWS
* PHP-5.5: NEWS NEWS Fixed Bug #66833 Default digest algo is still MD5 Fix 5.5.10 NEWS
* PHP-5.4: NEWS Fixed Bug #66833 Default digest algo is still MD5
Switch to SHA1, which match internal openssl hardcoded algo. In most case, won't even be noticed - priority on user input (default_md) - fallback on system config - fallback on this default value Recent system reject MD5 digest, noticed in bug36732.phpt failure. While SHA1 is better than MD5, SHA256 is recommenced, and defined as default algo in provided configuration on recent system (Fedora 21, RHEL-7, ...). But the idea is to keep in sync with openssl internal value for PHP internal value.
The FPM change didn't make it into 5.5.10 but will instead be in 5.5.11; http://php.net/Changelog-5.php, the release and the NEWS file in the release accurately reflect this, but the 5.5 branch NEWS doesn't (as the release was made and tagged from the last RC, which didn't contain that change yet).
* PHP-5.6: Typo fix: sicret -> secret
* PHP-5.5: Typo fix: sicret -> secret
* PHP-5.4: Typo fix: sicret -> secret
* PHP-5.6: updated libs_version.txt
* PHP-5.5: updated libs_version.txt Conflicts: win32/build/libs_version.txt
* PHP-5.6: Remove unneeded test
* PHP-5.6: Revert "Implement Bug #54649 Create session_serializer_name()" Revert "Implemented Request #11100 (session_gc() function)."
This reverts commit 678ec30. Conflicts: ext/session/tests/session_serializer_name_basic.phpt
This reverts commit 54a42f0. Conflicts: ext/session/tests/session_gc_basic.phpt
* PHP-5.6: made libgd recognize the 9 version series
* PHP-5.5: made libgd recognize the 9 version series
* PHP-5.6: fix include search
* PHP-5.6: NEWS NEWS Fix bug #66887 imagescale - poor quality of scaled image
* PHP-5.5: NEWS Fix bug #66887 imagescale - poor quality of scaled image
Issue with signed char overflow. Upstream fix: https://bitbucket.org/libgd/gd-libgd/commits/4b86e06937bc5ff116be969137f8da9d1a7869d5
* PHP-5.6: NEWS Fixed Bug #66893i imagescale ignore method argument