- Added Bison 2.5 to bison_version_list
- Added bison 2.4.3 version to the bison version list
- update bison version (mike)
2.4.1 is safe
- MFH: Fixed autoconf 2.13 issues with FP checks.
- MFH: Changed floating point behaviour to consistently use double pr…
on all platforms and with all compilers.
- Make it work with bison 2.4.
- There is a 2.3 now as well.
MFH: Add bison 2.2 to the list of supported versions.
MFH: Allow bison 2.1.
fix standalone build
- Show "none" when nothing is found
forgot to re-add 1.875 as a valid bison version after testing
bison may be installed under a different executable name, e.g.
YACC="bison-1.75" configure ...
removing the check for "bison -y" allows for this
the check was redundant anyway as the following one filters
for "GNU Bison" in the --version output
avoid code duplication in bison version test
- Added AC_ZEND_C_BIGENDIAN macro (as requested by Andi)
MFB_4_3: Quote macro names in AC_DEFUN()
fp_except check for FreeBSD 1.0-2.2.5
Makefile.am: Add dummy target for dependencies
acinclude.m4: Cache result of broken sprintf check
Variables are not interpolated unless we use _UNQUOTED
Move config code into separate file
Use libtool to build.
* header file cleanup
* fixed --enable-thread-safety build for UNIX
I don't have a Win32 environment available, could someone please try
compiling on Win32 to see if I got all the header file stuff right there?
convert to automake