You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
sed -i "s#1998-2009#1998-2010#g" **/*.c **/*.h **/*.php
MFH: add zend_ts_hash_copy_to_hash()
MFH: Bump copyright year, 3 of 3.
- MFH: Added TSRMLS_DC to apply_func_args_t and zend_hash_apply_with_…
MFH: Bump copyright year, 2 of 2.
MFH: fix #41134 (zend_ts_hash_clean not thread-safe)
fix also zend_ts_hash_*destroy()
MFH: Bump year.
- Update copyright notices to 2006
Bump up the year
- Happy new year and PHP 5 for rest of the files too..
# Should the LICENSE and Zend/LICENSE dates be updated too?
updating license information in the headers.
Reimplement PPP properties
- Added some missing CVS $Id$ tags, headers and footers.
fix non-zts build for wez
freed reader twice instead of writer and reader
added TS_HASH macro
some type cleanup work
- Fix build without ZTS. If someone has a nicer fix let me know.
added thread safe hashtable which allows concurrent
reads but only exclusive writes