This commit was manufactured by cvs2svn to create tag 'BEFORE_EXP_MER…
- Make com work with new object model
Save spec_opt for each function.
Fix it up a bit.
Oops, missing () there
- Update php.ini-dist
- Sync php.ini-recommended with php.ini-dist
Make it possible to enable chunked output buffering without providing
an output handling function
Let domxml compile with ZendEngine2.
- Make odbc_fetch_object() work with Engine 2
- Make mysql_fetch_object() work w/ Engine 2
- More work on making objects work
- Fix some places which create objects. The fixes are ugly and will be
revised when things start working well
removed my debug code :)
don't show is_file() stat errors
Start pushing register_globals annihilation
- Fix UNIX build.
make sybase compile with engine2
Added $_SESSION to the $_* family.
- Need to do some rewriting in the parser instead of this.
use macros for accessing properties in object.
'delete' is a reserved word in Zend Engine 2
Changed ext_skel to use zend_parse_parameters() for argument parsing in
the generated functions. This cuts down on code a lot.
The point before this change was tagged BEFORE_PARAM_PARSING_CHANGE.
fix a few typos
Move the macro wrappers from the compatibility header to php.h
- For Sebastian. Will allow to see you're using the Engine 2 CVS via