You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
This commit was manufactured by cvs2svn to create branch 'PHAR_1_2'.
- Add print_htptr, print_htstr
- Show whether a zval is a reference in printzv user command
- Provide user func printztype to retrieve the name of a zval type
- In printzv show private/protected visibility and class in case of p…
- Fix a bunch of issues, now the classname and the properties of objects
are shown correctly (though standard object handlers are assumed and
- Automatic tsrm key fetching
- Automatic TSRM/ZTS detection
- Hmm one more # is needed
- Fix for head and add a bit more info
Add print_ft to dump function tables (lists the names)
- Add "zbacktrace" user-defined command.
Fixed printzn part.
# please be more careful, sterling..
Fixed printzv macro
some improvements to the debugging macros
Support for ZTS
Improved zmemcheck macro so it displays the size of each memory block…
Improved readability of zmemcheck output
Added zmemcheck macro, which may help you examine the memory blocks b…
handled by the memory manager.
Added various gdb macros to examine zval, znode, and HashTable
add really nice dump_bt function for debugging in gdb