You can clone with
This commit was manufactured by cvs2svn to create tag 'RELEASE_0_9_1'.
- Update package.xml files.
- Implemented this like the comment says, otherwise it will ofcourse …
both instances of this variable name...
Correct non-standard SQL. Standard SQL would define "DEFAULT NULL" --…
that is the default value if the DEFAULT clause is omitted anyways.
- More ZTS fixes.
- Fixed ZTS mode
- Added input_name_to_filter() function.
- Make the code a bit clearer
- api was changed, also we are here in api 3.*, not 2 anymore
- zend_is_callable_ex() was changed
- Make zend_is_callable_ex() return the class netry if available
fix bug #34965 tidy is not binary safe
use correct enum type for the arg
Fixed bug #34968 (bz2 extension fails on to build on some win32 setups).
- fix the fix
- add test case too
- fix bug #34821 zlib encoders fail on widely varying binary data on …
apply workaround for the leak only when GLIBC is used
- thread safe SSL crypto locks, fixes bug #33760
MFB51: Do not run tests if iconv extension is unavailable.
fix problem with garbage appearing in hostnames
- Fixed segfault in case an empty parameter was passed.
fix #34970 (ldap configuration issues)
- strip_tags(), str[c]spn(), strpbrk(), strrchr(), strrpos(), strtok()
- Unicode impl of strrchr()
Fixed bug #34950 (Unable to get WSDL through proxy)
Unicode support (bug #31341)
Reverted fix for bug #34934. The bug marked as bogus.
- Fix issue with entities in attributes
- Add new test