This commit was manufactured by cvs2svn to create tag 'RELEASE_0_9_4'.
- Add make target make ntest to test in unicode mode
- Change make target test to check native and unicode mode
- MF51: fix make install
- Fixed header installing under phpize builds
Cleanup the code coverage files
- Use run-tests.ph -u rather then defining the ini settings one by one
- Synch utest with test
Silence warnings under Solaris
put the -d extension loading options in the right place,
get rid of basename
- Made it possible to do "make test" for phpized extensions
- No more memory_limit for running tests
- Use $SED and $EGREP where possible
- Fixed bug #33017 (make distclean give error outside of php-src)
- Added PHP_INSTALL_HEADERS() macro
- Fixed several VPATH build issues
- Changed all awk calls to use $AWK
- Changed all mkdir calls to use "$php_shtool mkdir"
- Only add 'install-modules' into install targets when there are such
modules to install.
When encountering a test that users GET/POST make run-tests.php use CGI
sapi if it is avaliable.
If CLI sapi is not avaliable print a clear error when make test is executed.
*** empty log message ***
Fix install-sapi dependency - it should depend on OVERALL_TARGET, of …
Fixed bug #24363 (plain "./configure && make install" failed)
MFH 4.3; tell the users that the tmpnam stuff is ok.
Add friendly notice when build is really completed.
update php module name to php5, not php4.
apache, apache2* and cli/cgi work.
sapi module maintainers should fix up their sapis, as I don't run
any servers with php outside of apache.
MFB: disable output buffering
- Fix "make test" when CC was set to something with a parameter
Use $(INSTALL) rather than cp to install modules.
$(INSTALL) will usually unlink the target file first, so that in-memory
instances of the old file don't get simply overwritten (and crash and burn).
Add missing $(INSTALL_ROOT)
Fixed more ini settings.
# Derick. Be responsible to your change and opinion.
# These are settings I know that should be set.
# There may be other settingis must be set to make
# run-tests.php work as expected.
Allows 'make test' to run without being harassed by open_basedir & sa…
- use the cc that was detected by ./configure when determining version
information in run-tests.php
- Remove this messed up thing AGAIN
#- Yasuo: touch it and I'll fly over applying a YART on you.
Fixed buffring issue again.
fix make test for an external build dir setup