You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
This commit was manufactured by cvs2svn to create tag 'RELEASE_1_0_0R…
correct release notes
correct version number/stability
add test cases, prepare for release, indent fixes in package.xml deps
fix several potential segfaults, add tests for chmod(), fix chmod()
add PharFileInfo->chmod() to set permissions (no other way to do it)
- Check temp file creation
copyright year updates
- Add additional check & test
- Fix signed/unsigned warnings
- Use safe_emalloc where usefull
- Add missing PHPAPI
- Detect \0 in paths where possible
- Check for illegal chars (control + potential UTF-8 (need to take ca…
…re of in PHP 6))
improve error message empty entry => empty directory. Add check for p…
…har://blah.phar/. and phar://blah.phar/..
- Make sure to be ANSI C compliant
Fix for '' returned as ' '.
This only works with FreeTDS as microsofts library returns a length of 1 for an empty string!
- Need to drop //
- PHP_VERSION_ID exists only in newer PHPs (5.1+)
- Improve error checking
Added a double free check.
- Disallow stars in paths
- Add Makefile.frag
- Add path sanitizer for new paths
- Add test for a few things we check with the sanitizer
# We might want to use the sanitizer for opening as well
MFB: Fix win32 build
- Allow building with 5.1 (not all works thenperfectly though)
- Fix memleak
- Fix mem/temp stream exports and readonlyissue
- Fix protos
- Provide both version strings, api and ext
- Update package file
fix mem leak on error, fix cwd issue. go back to BadMethodCallExcepti…
…on for Phar->set*CompressedAllFiles(). ALL TESTS PASS, RELEASE IS IMMINENT