This commit was manufactured by cvs2svn to create tag 'RELEASE_1_0b1'.
* 1.0b1 is today
* added "pear makerpm" command for wrapping PEAR packages in RPMs
* rename System::type to System::which
* CLI layout adjustment
I already said that this construct was wrong...
most probably fixes bug #19876
Fixed memory leaks.
Use AC_ARG_WITH instead of PHP_ARG_WITH.
Write in blocks of the current chunk_size for a stream.
Should resolve problems with network writes.
Added .cvsignore and CREDITS.
* look for awk, fix for #19819
changed INI restriction to enable per-directory settings.
Add the proper install lines.
Made the fribidi-config search a bit better.
Add the removed extensions.
Install sapi/embed header file as well.
Default to shared.
* verify md5 checksums during install
* include platform file attribute!
* package updates
- Removed the unnecessary extra configure option --enable-shared-embed
- Changed --enable-embed to accept parameters shared/static and default
to static build.
Use var_dump instaed of plain echo
Improved the test cases so that they will be skipped rather than fail…
…ed, if libiconv is not used.
- Document were the first test came from.
*** empty log message ***
Fixed possible compile-time failure
Renamed and fixed constant
- Removed ext/icap (ext/mcal is the one to be used)
Added test for explode() function.