You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
This commit was manufactured by cvs2svn to create tag 'RELEASE_1_1'.
MFB: Prep for PECL release
Code covered: 91.3 %
reimplement php_filter_callback() as exception-safe and without memleaks
accept strings and arrays as callback name
don't try to encode empty strings
plug multiple leaks
(you need to destroy the zval before changing its type manually)
- Fix summaries again
Add json extension to PECL.
Prevent header injection by limiting each header to a single line.
MFB51: Fixed possible XSS inside error reporting functionality.
- Fix docs
- Nuke php3 legacy
- nuke php3 legacy
- function_entry -> zend_function_entry (php3 legacy!)
- Support for '--' style switches
- Modularize output
- Better valgrind integration (valgrind 3.0.0+ required now) (-m)
- Ability to generate an additional html style output log (--html)
- Ability to test unicode + native tests in one go (-U)
nuke php3 legacy
nuke php3 legacy (and be consistent)
- Nuke php3_compat.h
- Use the real name instead of the BC name here
- list_entry -> zend_rsrc_list_entry