This commit was manufactured by cvs2svn to create tag 'RETURN_REF_BP'.
Added zend_set_hash_symbol() function.
backed out last change after andi decided on a different approach.
- Call ZEND_SET_SYMBOL_WITH_LENGTH() with refcount 1 from the standard
the new SET_VAR_* macros forgot to set the refcount!
*** empty log message ***
Added ZEND_SET_GLOBAL_VAR_WITH_LENGTH_EX() macro.
- Remove _EX and make it the old _LENGTH
- Add _EX macro for Andrei
Make it possible to explicitly set refcount in ZEND_SET_SYMBOL_WITH_L…
…ENGTH(), part 2
Allow to set the reference count explicitly for ZEND_SET_SYMBOL_WITH_…
- Add support for BYREF_FORCE_REST
Be safe, use ().
added add_*_resource() and add_*_bool() functions
- Move is_ref back to being an unsigned char and not a bit field.
- Remove locking support completely
- Add some internal functions to Zend
Now that's an annoying bug.
These aren't necessary
Support symbols in any symbol table, not just the active one
* Setting variables in the global scope wasn't handling is_ref's prop…
Move to a 7-bit counter (not fully implemented yet)
Rename is_ref to EA
added RETVAL_RESOURCE and RETURN_RESOURCE
Minor updates (mostly __declspec() stuff)
added is_ref=0 and refcount=1 to SET_VAR_* macros
* Support getThis() for internal functions.
* Fix 'new object or die' and AiCount issue thoroughly (earlier fix didn't
work with the optimizer).
* Add new macros for standardized definition of classes.
* Only report AiCount problems if shutdown was not silent.
Moved all #define's for SET_ and RETURN_ to zend_API.h
Almost forgot to commit those
* Change the thread safe project to create a C++ scanner.
* Add in a slightly modified skeleton file (only a couple of #if's for #include's
that we dont have in Windows)
It does NOT compile or work yet :)
Thread safety patch. We're still not quite there but it compiles agai…
more logic has been implemented.