- Add support for BYREF_FORCE_REST
Be safe, use ().
added add_*_resource() and add_*_bool() functions
- Move is_ref back to being an unsigned char and not a bit field.
- Remove locking support completely
- Add some internal functions to Zend
Now that's an annoying bug.
These aren't necessary
Support symbols in any symbol table, not just the active one
* Setting variables in the global scope wasn't handling is_ref's prop…
Move to a 7-bit counter (not fully implemented yet)
Rename is_ref to EA
added RETVAL_RESOURCE and RETURN_RESOURCE
Minor updates (mostly __declspec() stuff)
added is_ref=0 and refcount=1 to SET_VAR_* macros
* Support getThis() for internal functions.
* Fix 'new object or die' and AiCount issue thoroughly (earlier fix didn't
work with the optimizer).
* Add new macros for standardized definition of classes.
* Only report AiCount problems if shutdown was not silent.
Moved all #define's for SET_ and RETURN_ to zend_API.h
Almost forgot to commit those
* Change the thread safe project to create a C++ scanner.
* Add in a slightly modified skeleton file (only a couple of #if's for #include's
that we dont have in Windows)
It does NOT compile or work yet :)
Thread safety patch. We're still not quite there but it compiles agai…
more logic has been implemented.
Add a couple of ZEND_API's
* updated alloc_persist to use critical sections
* changed extension shutdown to two-phase
* updated dependencies
* PR support (don't remember if there was any really)
This patch is a go. Not fully optimized yet, but working properly.
Prepatch tagged as BEFORE_STACK_PATCH.