You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Bump copyright year.
Update copyright year for the license
- MFH It's 2009
Update license to 3.01
- Increment year in copyright notice
* yeah yeah
* split #3 into two paragraphs again, like the Apache license we once
borrowed it from
* license out of "alpha"
* this should have been done last year :)
updating license to 2002 (hasn't been done since 2000)
Sigh, that should be the last one :I
- Fix LICENSE (one language error and one URL error)
Give some more room for configurability
be consistent with the URLs
Update the license with the new clause 6
- Change Zend license version
Happy Y2K patch! Happy new year (or the new millennium, depending on …
you start counting at 0 or 1).
# Fix group email address
bump up the version number
*** empty log message ***
Small grammar fix
- Add a bitwise flag to phpinfo()
- Import a draft of the new PHP license