Get rid of autoconf warnings
Using TSRM no longer implies ZTS
Use the hardly-documented third parameter of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE to supp…
- Fix crash bug on NetBSD and OpenBSD. MAXPATHLEN didn't get defined
correctly and caused a stack overrun. This was *hard* to debug.
- Move virtual cwd to TSRM.
In the least this still doesn't work on Windows.
- Change TSRM_OTHER macro to TSRM_THREADS as it should be only to check
- Make TSRM compile stand-alone again
- Support for always building TSRM into PHP
Move config code into separate file
Whoops, OSF/1 has -lpthread and -lpthreads, but defines most
pthread_* as __pthread*. According to pthread(3), -lpthread is the
-lpthreads is needed on OSF/1 aka Digital Unix aka Tru64
Make config executable
Use helper script to determine compile time configuration for TSRM
Additionally check libc_r (*BSD) for pthread functions
Try to find ANSI/STDC compatible mode of host compiler
set up automake