You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
New maintainer :)
fix (thx Christian Hoffmann)
Update EXTENSIONS file
MFB: once is enough
Fix my poor name
- some updates (will be used to send mails when an extension is brok…
…en, snaps or from RM/QA)
Chris is now primary maintainer of OCI8
update pdo_firebird status
update ext/gmp status and maintainers
update EXTENSIONS file:
- drop extensions which have been moved to PECL
- add pdo*, zip, xmlreader, xmlwriter, json
- update maintainers lists and statuses to reflect current situation
- Add missing entry
- It appears i am the maintainer
- MF51: date is not a server API
MFB51: Added myself to a list of extensions/sapis I try to maintain.
- Update maintainers and credits.
update by steph
- No maintainer anymore.
Added Antony Dovgal as OCI8 maintainer.
There is no maintainer atm.
- Update after moving extensions to PECL
removed some non-existing extensions/sapis
- Email address change
It is maintained now by Ard
update for com_dotnet
Add Ard as interbase maintainer
Update the info and collect XML extensions
MFB extensions info
Somehow i feel like that
Change of roles
FriBidi was moved to PECL long time ago