which also comply with the current semantics for such macros
Previously it was possible that zend_read_property() returned pointer to zval allocated on stack.
Some places have to be yet touched as they use different/custom macros namings for the same. Also some places in the code became redundant now, this is the next task. To name some: ext/mysqlnd, sapi/embed, ext/curl and some smaller places here and there.
* origin/master: (36 commits) NEWS adapt test for error message introduce in fix for #68463 Fix bug #68463 listen.allowed_clients can silently result in no allowed access run a few request in this test fix test fix test added info about some other macro changes added note about toolset and phpize added note about the response files split msgfmt_format_intlcalendar_variant*.phpt for ICU 54.1 split formatter_format*.phpt for ICP 54.1 split dateformat_timezone_arg_variations*.phpt for ICU 54.1 split dateformat_get_set_timezone_variant*.phpt for ICU 54.1 fix icu version to test split ext/intl/tests/dateformat_get_set_calendar_variant*.phpt for 54.1 split dateformat_formatObject_datetime_variant*.phpt for ICU 54.1 split dateformat_formatObject_calendar_variant*.phpt for ICU 54.1 split dateformat_create_cal_arg_variant2.phpt for ICU 53.1 and 54.1 clone dateformat_calendars_variant3.phpt for ICU 54.1 split collator_get_sort_key_variant3.phpt for icu 54.1 ...
* origin/master: (398 commits) NEWS add test for bug #68381 Fixed bug #68381 Set FPM log level earlier during init proper dllexport move to size_t where zend_string is used internally fix some datatype mismatches return after the warning, to fix uninitialized salt usage fix datatype mismatches add missing type specifier fix datatype mismatches fix unsigned check "extern" shouldn't be used for definitions joined identical conditional blocks simplify fpm tests SEND_VAR_NO_REF optimization Add test for bug #68442 Add various tests for FPM - covering recent bugs (68420, 68421, 68423, 68428) - for UDS - for ping and status URI - for multi pool and multi mode Include small MIT FastCGI client library from https://github.com/adoy/PHP-FastCGI-Client Get rid of zend_free_op structure (use zval* instead). Get rid of useless TSRMLS arguments. Add new FPM test for IPv4/IPv6 ... Conflicts: win32/build/config.w32
* origin/master: (40 commits) int to size_t where the underlaying API supports it use php_socket_t instead of int fix signed/unsigned mismatch warning fix compilation warning Improved specialisation $this variable accessed through IS_UNUSED operand must be IS_OBJECT, so we don't have to check for its type or perform dereference. Add notes about get_class_entry/get_class_name to UPGRADING Fix casts in GD Drop redundant casting code from ext/filter update NEWS update NEWS update NEWS update NEWS Added note to UPGRADING regarding 64-bit support in pack()/unpack() pack(): Use SIZEOF_ZEND_LONG instead of SIZEOF_LONG Add 64 bit formats to pack() and unpack() Help to CPU branch predictor Removed unused EG(orig_error_reporting) Update get_class_name semantics Remove Z_OBJ_CLASS_NAME_P Improved VM stack primitives for fast paths. Slow paths are not inlined anymore. ...
* get_class_name is now only used for displaying the class name in debugging functions like var_dump, print_r, etc. It is no longer used in get_class() etc. * As it is no longer used in get_parent_class() the parent argument is now gone. This also fixes incorrect parent classes being reported in COM. * get_class_name is now always required (previously some places made it optional and some required it) and is also required to return a non-NULL value. * Remove zend_get_object_classname. This also fixes a number of potential leaks due to incorrect usage of this function.
* origin/master: remove the remains of dsp files handling fix EX usage remove misprint parentheses remove misprint parentheses Replaced EG(This) and EX(object) with EX(This). Internal functions now recieves zend_execute_data as the first argument. And this one... It should be in extern c Remove useless condition NEWS entry for previous commit NEWS entry for previous commit add IPv6 support to php-fpm Micro optimization for the most frequency case Add hash to EXTENSIONS file Remove extensions which are long gone we also have xz release tarballs since 5.5 Fix ZTS build improved file size computation in stat() Fixed incorrect compilation 5.5.19 now