- Make it easier to write PHP function definitions in more than just one .c file while accessing the same module globals.
Now it just needs to be invoked everywhere in PHP where a callback is expected.
represents a valid and exiting callable construct.
…uked - unset.
object properties. Add _ex functions which take the string length as an argument for better performance.
- key_length as a parameter in order to save that strlen().
Draft 3 of IEEE 1003.1 200x, "2.2 The Compilation Environment" All identifiers that begin with an underscore and either an uppercase letter or another underscore are always reserved for any use by the implementation.
These are enabled by specifying `--enable-c0x-inline' on the command line. We might add an autoconf check for this particular feature later.
…bal startup sequence
- Add zend_register_internal_class_ex() which allows you to specify a - parent to inherit from. You can either specify the parent directly or via - its name.
- consistency. - Andrei: I'm still thinking about the _ex you want me to implement
Zend'ish modules don't need to mix PHP & Zend notation.
- Generalize zval_print() and zval_print_r()
…macros - Make array_init() and friends trackable