Some breaking news for RC2.
Planning for 4.0RC2 on Monday
- Add -z and -g switches to the CGI
Sascha pointed me in the right direction.
We want to have name at the very end.
Added info about the swf module
# Is this how should the entry should be?
Overall UNIX build system improvements:
* Makefile header is now completely dynamic
* Absolute paths in (top_)?(src|build)dir and VPATH
(fixes Tru64 support)
* VPATH does not contain variables anymore
(fixes UnixWare support)
The third argument to fseek() is now one of the standard SEEK_* const…
# The previous change to support seekfrom stuff was incorrect.
Another consistency fix
- Add the zlib project to the php_modules workspace, and fix it's C-r…
- Move IMAP to the high performance API
Support E_USER_* error types