You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
This commit was manufactured by cvs2svn to create tag 'php_4_0b4'.
Go B4, go!
php4ts.lib => php4ts_debug.lib when building for Debug_TS target
Potential trap when cookies are sent
Added support for arrays
Better support for instances of non-public classes (based on a suggestion
by Patrick Beard of NetScape)
Win32 compile fix
Eliminate compile errors relating to signals.
the pipe is breaking all the time
It didn't all go through
Get the license right... (this won't make it to RC1 of B4)
Prepare for B4-RC1
*** empty log message ***
Restore the singal protection in the MySQL module
Add missing files to Makefile
First version from the MySQL team.
Worked on beautifying rfc1867.c a bit
@- Introduced $HTTP_POST_FILES, that contains information about files uploaded
@ through HTTP upload (Zeev)
- Add two missing files
- Fix a nasty bug in the hash, introduced in the recent migration to …
- Make array_init() and friends trackable
- One more fix to link with Release_TS_inline
- Link with the right php4ts library in Release_TS_inline mode.
New function instead of fix.
- Add libmysql to the tree
Get rid of second declaration of compare_func_t. Either put in a common
header file or prefix it with i.e. zend_llist_
- Fix some issues with the ISAPI module, made it friendlier to non Wi…
- Added .reg file for PWS setup
- Reordered some stuff in phpinfo()
- Quick and dirty hack for supporting sorts. Improve later on when I …
Fix warnings when compiling static Apache module
File is found in $(srcdir)