You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
This commit was manufactured by cvs2svn to create tag 'php_5_0_0RC2RC2'.
- Prepare for RC2RC2 (if everything is OK especially Zeev's interface
- patch I'll roll RC2 tomorrow).
Moved ext/yaz to PECL.
Restore fatal error in case a method that's supposed to implement an
interface/abstract method, breaks its prototype
- Reorder news
Fixed possible memory leaks.
Prevent shm_attach() from destroying non-shm resources.
mssql related fixes
Fix #28007. Compile fails when the SHORT type is undefined (older ver…
…sions of FreeTDS)
Fix problem getting return value from stored procedure when it return…
…s multiple results
No need for exception function, and renamed the 'error_buf' prop to
errorBuffer to conform with the rest of the ext.
- Fix news
- More news
- Fix bug #27283 - Exceptions where the last catch() statement was so…
- make static methods calls work from within xslt
- extended tests
Fixed compiler warnings.
Add new tests (by magnus)
add ext/libxml/ to the headers path
requires PHP 5
show ini entries and classes for extensions.
Fix #27865; don't dup STDIN, STDOUT or STDERR when running under CLI.
- Is it really this hard?</jani>
Adding tidy error handling news
and the news
Add pty support to proc_open() for systems with Unix98 ptys.
# With permission from Andi
No need to export anything. Fixes win32 build
Simplify code via the use of macros.
Fixing a tidy_getopt() bug, and converting all exceptions to E_WARNING
- MFH: Fix for bug #28042 (greek letters in html to entitity mapping not