You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
- Fix MAC OSX to always use native DSO loading
- Roll PHP 5.0.0
- Go back to -dev (Shouldn't need another RC)
- Roll RC3
- Prepare for RC3RC2
- Back to RC3-dev until we roll final
- Prepare for RC2RC2 (if everything is OK especially Zeev's interface
- patch I'll roll RC2 tomorrow).
- Nuke code which hasn't been in use for ages.
- Fix Reflection class names
- Add ability to get the extension an internal class was defined in
# This is the patch Andi and me used to search for underscrores...
- Back to RC2-dev
Prepare to roll RC1
- Replaced the exec_finished hook by the zend_post_deactive hook for
extensions. The new hook will be run after the symbol table and destructors
are run. (Derick)
Enable ptr format check for GCC 3.1 and higher
Do not allow 3.0.4 for __attribute__.
Fixed bug #27600 (GCC 3.0.4 does not like __attribute__ directive)
- Fixed bug #24582 (extensions can not be loaded dynamically in Solar…
No longer needed
more EXTERN_C wrapping of ZEND_API prototypes
wrap ZEND_API prototypes into BEGIN_EXTERN_C/END_EXTERN_C
for C++ extension support
- Happy new year and PHP 5 for rest of the files too..
# Should the LICENSE and Zend/LICENSE dates be updated too?
Fixed extra byte allocation for TRUE/FALSE/ZEND_THREAD_SAFE/NULL cons…
Expand Interface C API.
In short: zend_class_entry->interface_gets_implemented() allows to modify
the class entry of a class when an interface gets implemented.
Fix class/iterator relationship & handling
Added c-api for iterators
# After 4 Month work and endless discussions...
Bug #25738 (alloca() related problems on the Darwin platform)
Bugfix #25528 (by Ard Biesheuvel)