You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
NetWare can make use of ./configure generated zend_config.h
Fixed bugs #29767 and #31683 (__get and __set methods must not modify…
… property name).
MFH: RTLD_DEEPBIND patch
MFH: Forgotten fix for DL_UNLOAD macro
MFH: - Fix outside-source-tree builds. Always include generated heade…
with #include <some_header.h> to make sure the correct file is used.
- Redo 5.0.3
- Back to -dev
- Roll PHP 5.0.3
- And in Zend/ too.
- Go with 5.0.3RC1
- PHP 5.0.3-dev
- Roll 5.0.2
- Go with PHP 5.0.2RC1
- Back to 5.0.2-dev
- Roll 5.0.1
- Fix MAC OSX to always use native DSO loading
- Roll PHP 5.0.0
- Go back to -dev (Shouldn't need another RC)
- Roll RC3
- Prepare for RC3RC2
- Back to RC3-dev until we roll final
- Prepare for RC2RC2 (if everything is OK especially Zeev's interface
- patch I'll roll RC2 tomorrow).