You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
- Add self to maintainer list so's I can get bug notifications :)
MFH: New maintainer :)
MFH: fix (thx Christian Hoffmann)
MFH: Update EXTENSIONS file
add intl to extensions
He doesn't actually maintain it that much... :)
MFH: Fix my poor name
- some updates (will be used to send mails when an extension is broke…
…n, snaps or from RM/QA)
Change readline extension status to Working
Added myself as pdo_mysql & pdo_pgsql maintainer
update to reflect current status
- Add new entry
- MFH It appears i am the maintainer
- date is not a server API
Added myself to a list of extensions/sapis I try to maintain.
mysqli is since many months not experimental
add myself as maintainer. discussed with georg.
Mark pspell as working
- Update maintainers and credits.
update by steph
- No maintainer anymore.
Added Antony Dovgal as OCI8 maintainer.
There is no maintainer atm.
- Update after moving extensions to PECL
removed some non-existing extensions/sapis
- Email address change
It is maintained now by Ard
update for com_dotnet
Add Ard as interbase maintainer