You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
fix Bug #43857
patch by Christopher Jones: use wget/fetch by default if available, c…
…orrect typo/Errrrrorr in fetch.php
partial fix for Bug #44939, E_DEPRECATED warnings on pear install
Use PHP to fetch the pear phar
fix #39300 (make install fails if wget is not available)
add support of 'fetch'
Fixed bug #37348 (make PEAR install ignore open_basedir).
MFB fix Bug #36001: make install fails when --enable-memory-limit used
- Always use the builddir!
Fixed bug #35147 (__HALT_COMPILER() breaks with --enable-zend-multibyte)
Pear installer fix
- Use the non-zlib version of the PHAR.
set error_reporting to E_ALL in Makefile.frag
- Try to fetch the necessary file via wget
- Fixed bug #34583 ("make install" prematurely fails because of PEAR)
That line made no sense
change makefile to use phar and not source, if present
- Fixed bug #25348 ("make install" fails with --enable-short-tags).
PEAR binaries go where the php bin goes
Use the --with-pear=DIR, --prefix && --layout
# Will continue with the TODO in next time
* clean up so Jani is not so confused
- Fixed bug: #13561 (--without-pear prevents install of phpize, php-c…
- MFB: Safemode install problem
Fix "make install" in vpath env
Do not use any php.ini files for the installs.
* cleaning house
Allows pear installer to run un-harassed by safe_mode & open_basedir.
Install sapi/embed header file as well.
- Let's be tad more verbose what's happening during 'make install'
* minor cleanup
Commented out old unused stuff
# I'm not familiar with the 'make' syntax, please tell me if
# something is wrong
* get rid of pearize
* new installer rule that does not depend on bash
* install Archive_Tar and Console_Getopt too
* package-pear.xml has been renamed to package-PEAR.xml.
* use PEAR installer to install stuff (won't overwrite if newer versions
of packages already are installed)