You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
- Update shtool to 2.0.8
Fix race condition in shtool's mkdir -p implementation (bug #51076)
- Fix bad merge (Sorry Ilia..)
- Re-fixed bug #47104 (Linking shared extensions fails with icc)
- Upgraded bundled libtool to 1.5.26
Add actions for the gitclean target.
- Fixed problem with vcsclean which caused it not to really clean who…
- Removed unused parts
- Add missing file exts
- Fixed bug #48947 (vcsclean does not remove all created files)
MFH: dropped some more mime types, svnclean -> clean for multiple VCS
svn propdel svn:mime-type build/buildcheck.sh
cvsclean -> svnclean
- Fix the harmless patch that caused harm :)
MFH: Fixed module loading order and made request shutdown functions a…
be loaded in reverse like all other shutdowns are.
MFH:- Fixed bug #47104 (Linking shared extensions fails with icc)
MFH: Fix bug #44443 (cvsclean fails on Darwin 9)
- Updated bundled shtool to 2.0.6 and added "platform" command in it.
fix cvsclean on cygwin with windows-style EOLs
Update copyright year
# The rest of the files were already updated by Sebastian
bump year and license version
- automake is not needed
- Update bundled libtool to 1.5.20
- Bumber up year
- Partial revert: It does not matter if awk works or not but helps if…
… it does :)
- Updated bundled shtool to version 2.0.2
Improved PHP extension loading mechanism with support for module depe…
…ndencies and conflicts
- Revert previous change in build/libtool.m4 and make sure
the PATH_SEPARATOR check is only done under autoconf 2.13.
# fixes also the php-gtk buildconf probs
- Changed the PATH_SEPARATOR check to a macro
- Made sure we're generating aclocal.m4 in same way with both buildconf
# Bug #33177
m4 comments start with 'dnl', *not* with '#'
- Update bundled libtool to 1.5.18 (latest atm)
# Fixes several issues with more exotic systems (AIX,HPUX,etc)
Update bundled shtool to 2.0.1 (see also bug #33023)