You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
- Clean up the generated tmp-php.ini after make test has run.
- Fixed bug #49935 (Deprecated warnings make "make test" to fail)
- Fixed "make test" in phpize builds when ini file(s) contain extensi…
- Fixed bug #48835 (Deprecated php.ini options in old php.inis makes …
…"make test" to fail)
- There is only one Makefile that needs removing
- Removed ntest and utest
- Removed -U flag to `make test' just to test once each test
- MFH Allow zend_extensions to be build inside ext and tested with 'm…
MFH: fix for broken shells
MFH: - Made build system less major version dependant to ease MFB/MFH
Fixed "make test" mistakes
ksh is a pita
- Fix special case of no ini file in use or not found
MFH:- Fix passing of shared extensions to run-tests.php
MFH: remind about 'make test'
MFH: workaround for problem on Solaris: shell tries to parse "for i i…
…n ;" and fails
- fix make install
MFH: - Fixed header installing under phpize builds
put the -d extension loading options in the right place,
get rid of basename
- Made it possible to do "make test" for phpized extensions
- No more memory_limit for running tests
- Use $SED and $EGREP where possible
- Fixed bug #33017 (make distclean give error outside of php-src)
- Added PHP_INSTALL_HEADERS() macro
- Fixed several VPATH build issues
- Changed all awk calls to use $AWK
- Changed all mkdir calls to use "$php_shtool mkdir"
- Only add 'install-modules' into install targets when there are such
modules to install.
When encountering a test that users GET/POST make run-tests.php use CGI
sapi if it is avaliable.
If CLI sapi is not avaliable print a clear error when make test is executed.