- Bug #55169, improve fix, allow non interactive user, hash-like ops …
- fix bug #55169, mcrypt_create_iv always fails to gather sufficient …
- fix nts build
- init win32 rng context once per process
- cleanup broken double definition of php_win_err and rename it while…
… being there
- #52523, fix logic (0 is perfectly valid as part of the data, bin data)
- add striped down version of RNG layer to have a reliable random src…
… on windows
- prevent unexpectable behaviors (for the user) with invalid path
sed -i "s#1997-2009#1997-2010#g" **/*.c **/*.h **/*.php
MFH: Bump copyright year, 3 of 3.
MFH: Bump copyright year, 2 of 2.
MFH: Bump year.
bump year and license version
- Bumber up year
- A belated happy holidays and PHP 5
make it totally safe again
make sure this is initialized to NULL as we don't check the return
value of the FormatMessage function; we could end up using a stale
Leak for b3 and find a better solution until RC1
Fix a memleak: A second call to *nix version of dlerror() frees the e…
string. This behavior is also adapted to the win build so that the buffer
returned by FormatMessage(FORMAT_MESSAGE_ALLOCATE_BUFFER) can be freed too.
updating license information in the headers.
- Let's be consistent with these..
fix php_win_err (wasn't threadsafe)
Allow php_win_err() to be called from extenstions
C++ // comments are evil ...
More php3_ cleanup