This patch fixes the failure caused by the posix lseek and read versions under windows in cdf_read() . Additionally all the occurences of lseek and read was replaced by _lseek and _reed for windows.
* sec54: update NEWS fix bug #61367 - open_basedir bypass using libxml RSHUTDOWN open_basedir check for linkinfo NEWS entry for readline fix NEWS entry for readline fix Add open_basedir checks to readline_write_history and readline_read_history
Signed-off-by: Jille Timmermans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* PHP-5.3: Fix bug #61459 popen_close_basic-win32 can't run sort.exe
* PHP-5.3: Fix bug #61401 ext\openssl\tests\004.phpt fails Fix bug #61404 ext\openssl\tests\021.phpt fails Fix bug #61448 intl tests fail with icu >= 4.8
* 'PHP-5.4' of git.php.net:php-src: Fixed problem introduced in a763929 (fixing bug #61347).
The test added in 8c44c85 should now pass.
* PHP-5.3: Fix bug #61448 intl tests fail with icu >= 4.8
* PHP-5.3: Fix bug #61468 ext/phar/tests/phar_oo_005.phpt fails
* PHP-5.3: Bug 61504 updated libmagic.patch Bug #61504 TSRML_FETCH() must be last