phpBB is a free open-source bulletin board written in PHP.
To be able to run an installation from the repo (and not from a pre-built package) you need to run the following commands to install phpBB's dependencies.
cd phpBB php ../composer.phar install
- Create an account on phpBB.com
- Create a ticket (unless there already is one)
- Read our Coding guidelines and Git Contribution Guidelines
- Send us a pull request
We have unit and functional tests in order to prevent regressions. You can view the bamboo continuous integration here or check our travis builds below:
- master - Latest development version
- 3.2.x - Development of version 3.2.x
- 3.1.x - Development of version 3.1.x