PhpBench is a benchmarking framework for PHP.
- Nice command line interface.
- Generate reports and render them to different mediums (Console, HTML, Markdown, etc).
- Benchmarks executed in a separate process, no effective overhead, no autoloader pollution.
- Control stability of results with multiple iterations and retry threshold.
- Memory usage statistics.
- Records environment (e.g. VCS info, OS info, etc.)
- Standard deviation and Z-Scores.
- Kernel density estimate used to estimate the mode.
- Time unit specification.
- Output mode specification (throughput, average time).
- Parameterized benchmarking cases.
- Per-project configuration.
- Store and query results.
- Before and After method / class specification.
- Pause (recover) between iterations.
You can install PHPBench either as as a PHAR or as a project dependency.
Installing as a PHAR allows you to easily self-update to the latest. bleeding edge, version.
See the installation instructions for information on both methods of installation.
See the official documentation.
Aggregate report with "dots" logger:
This library was influenced by the athletic benchmarking framework.