PHP 5.x Compatibility Changes
- Fixing Assigning the return value of new by reference and Using a call-time pass-by-reference is prohibited issues for 5.x
- Removed reference to $HTTP_COOKIE_VARS since it is deprecated
- added composer.lock
- Removed the magic_quotes check since it is no longer supported.
- fixed all deprecated references. Examples, ereg, split, eregi, etc.
- Cleaned up code formatting.
- Removed the version_compare check for php 4.1.1 and the corresponding session_register/session_unregister calls
- Removed session_register() calls
- Renamed the langVlaue to languageArray to make it a more descriptive name
- Refactored the language drop down to use the new method getDropdown.
- Fix for issue #4 - don't get language pt-br by default
- Added a proper check to see if there is an associated custom_xx, where xx is a language/locale, and if one does not exist then default to English.
- Added an exclusion to the data scrubber for the language setting. The scrubber was removing the dash from the locale causing it to not set the language properly.
- Fix for issue #2 regarding the password mismatch
This is a code change patch only. No database changes were made.
If you have any problems, please log an issue on Github.