Contributions are most welcome. Below is described procedure for contributing to this repository.
Fork this repository over GitHub
Create a separate branch, for instance
patch-1so you will not need to rebase your fork if your master branch is merged
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:your_username/docker-php cd docker-php git checkout -b patch-1
Make changes, commit them and push to your fork
git add . git commit -m "Fix bug" git push origin patch-1
Open a pull request
GitHub issues labels
Labels are used to organize issues and pull requests into manageable categories. The following labels are used:
- bug - Attached when bug is reported.
- duplicate - Attached when the same issue or pull request already exists.
- enhancement - Attached when creating a new feature.
- invalid - Attached when the issue or pull request does not correspond with scope of the repository or because of some inconsistency.
- question - Attached for questions or discussions.
- wontfix - Attached when decided that issue will not be fixed.
(For repository maintainers)
This repository follows semantic versioning. When source code changes, new features are implemented, or PHP version gets upgraded, a new version (e.g. 1.x.y) is released by the following release process: