You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Prepare the 2.2.2 release
Changed a bit the '$strInsertTextfiles' to avoid confusion with '$str…
fixed bug #487673 - revoke 'reference'
fixed bug #486509 - Text fields don't display newlines
extended the list of browsers that works with DOM version
fixed a js error
Displays verbose server description rather than hostname as window title
djdeluxe76 is Andr� B.
fulltext indexes is available since MySQL 3.23.23 only
* fixed bug #485529 - index on text/blob;
* displays only the accurate index links depending of variable types;
* the "OPTIMIZE" statement is available only since MySQL 3.23.06.
Ensure the zero-sized file created by the "tmpnam" function is deleted
Fixed a possible security issue with uploaded files
Taken into account the new $_* globals arrays defined with php 4.1+
Fixed bug #485116 - No logout option for users
Added an other entry about the $cfgOBGZip setting and beta versions o…
added some stuffes in the "ToDo" list at the end.
Ooops, wrong funtion comments...
Added an entry about a PWS bug and its workaround tahnks to Filippo S…
This frame wasn't taking into account the output buffering feature!
* beautified display of tables under Mozilla & NS6+ thanks to a fix f…
…rom Detlev Stender
* the true MySQL type of columns is now displayed
Beautified display of tables under Mozilla & NS6+ thanks to a fix fro…
…m Detlev Stender
PEAR codding standards
merged patch #479083 - display name of server after db/table thanks t…
…o Martin Jespersen
* fixed bug #484591 - Users Page -- "no password";
* PEAR codding standards (functions names).
removed some remaining tabs
simplified the error handling settings under php4