Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Last month, we discussed whether we were happy with the github wiki; we aren't entirely and are still evaluating other options. Let's discuss our progress.
- AlecT was persuading rest of meeting that Mediawiki is the best choice
- It indeed has way more features that other possibilities, though we don't use most them anywa
- In the end the decision was postponed as we clearly need more time to discuss this
- AlecT offered help with Mediawiki setup and migration in case we choose this way
Controluser/replication socket connections/SSL
We are potentially adding a lot more configuration options (see https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12288, https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12218, https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12191). Is this the right thing to do?
- There doesn't seem to be other option than to allow configuring all these things for auxiliary connections as well.
- Pull request https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/12283 SSL controluser, pending outcome of discussion above and requires review
- Pull request https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/12235 popout SQL window, not sure about current status; can we work from this?
- Pull request https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/11936 setcookie/getcookie JS code, needs decision on partial implementation
- Issue https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12277 ENUM editor adds extra/blank lines, is this a feature or a bug?
- Issue https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12169 problem with "There are no favorite tables" message, can we close this?
- Issue https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12293 about SSL issues, in particular about calling
mysqli_real_connect()which I don't see documented anywhere
Issues were discussed and decision was made in the issue tracker.