Clone this wiki locally
Last month, we discussed whether we were happy with the github wiki; we aren't entirely and are still evaluating other options. Let's discuss our progress.
- AlecT was persuading rest of meeting that Mediawiki is the best choice
- It indeed has way more features that other possibilities, though we don't use most them anywa
- In the end the decision was postponed as we clearly need more time to discuss this
- AlecT offered help with Mediawiki setup and migration in case we choose this way
Controluser/replication socket connections/SSL
We are potentially adding a lot more configuration options (see https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12288, https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12218, https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12191). Is this the right thing to do?
- There doesn't seem to be other option than to allow configuring all these things for auxiliary connections as well.
- Pull request https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/12283 SSL controluser, pending outcome of discussion above and requires review
- Pull request https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/12235 popout SQL window, not sure about current status; can we work from this?
- Pull request https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/11936 setcookie/getcookie JS code, needs decision on partial implementation
- Issue https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12277 ENUM editor adds extra/blank lines, is this a feature or a bug?
- Issue https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12169 problem with "There are no favorite tables" message, can we close this?
- Issue https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12293 about SSL issues, in particular about calling
mysqli_real_connect()which I don't see documented anywhere
Issues were discussed and decision was made in the issue tracker.