Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Why UI plugins? Users want various additional actions like WYSIWIG editor, graphical table editor,...
- $cfg['PluginPath'] - where plugins are installed, empty disables them
- define which plugins are enabled?
Plugins need to modify somehow phpMyAdmins user interface, so they have to be able to add button or link or some other output. How to achieve this?
- Define types of plugins, types should define when plugins should be loaded (name should be derived from page name), eg.:
- Define places where hook can be added - places where plugin can be called, eg.:
- Make empty arrays for each hook place which is appropriate for current page (or create objects which will hold those lists)
- Load all plugins appropriate for current page, plugins can add hooks to above arrays/objects
- When execution will hit hook place, all hooks from array/object will be called, they can place link or whatever in this place