Wikigoogling: Is a game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3x3 grid. The X player usually goes first. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal row wins the game.
Programming goals [Checks Rspec]
- Only a 3x3 grid.
- Iterate movements between player 'X' and player 'O'.
- Succeed when three marks are placing horizontal in a row.
- Succeed when three marks are placing vertical in a row.
- Succeed when three marks are placing diagonal in a row.
- Design the UIs with shoes.
How to use it?
- Go to Downloads on this github's project:
- For Linux, download tic-tac-toe.run.
- For Mac OS X, download tic-tac-toe.dmg.
- For Windows, well ... go to the shoes' download page and do the next step.
- If you have installed shoes, download tic-tac-toe.shy and run it with the shoes command. Ex: $> shoes tic-tac-toe.shy