I'm pleased to introduce the latest release of phpPgAdmin, version 7.12.1.
This release incorporates the following changes:
- Fix a number of issues related to changes in Postgres 12.
- Fix an issue with truncation of long multibyte strings
- Removal of broken tree branches from table/view browse option
- Properly escape identifiers when browsing tables/views/schemas
- Add support for granting USAGE on sequences
Note this new version now requires support for the mbstring module in PHP.
Special thanks to Jean-Michel Vourgère, who supplied a number of significant patches and updates towards this release. For complete details of changes, please see the HISTORY file and/or commit logs. We hope you find this new release helpful!