git clone https://github.com/phpsrbija/unfinished.git cd unfinished vagrant up open file /etc/hosts and at the end add one line: 192.168.33.3 unfinished.test
Open in your browser http://unfinished.test and voila!
git clone https://github.com/phpsrbija/unfinished.git cd unfinished docker-compose up docker-compose run php composer install docker-compose run php bin/setup-db.sh docker
Open in your browser http://localhost and voila!
Our main philosophy of software architecture
Packages, packages and packages...
Main goal is to break all code to fully separated packages with no dependencies. If some package have dependence with other that should relay in composer.json For eg. article can have dependence from category package.
Such a way will lead us to easier:
- Adding new features as separated package (scale by team)
- Replace or refactor some functionality or whole package - not whole app
- Software versioning - Versioning of functionality through package versioning
- News Letter
- Contact Us
- Settings (for global web site configuration like SEO tags)
- Media (for images, admin)
- User (for web users)
Refactor and extend Admin packages. Wee need to have:
- Admin package (very tiny, hold only layout.phtm with navigation config)
- AdminUser package
- AdminPermissions package
Pull apart current Article package into separated packages per article type, allowing easy to add/remove type
Introduce Entities and Hydration (as in Page package)
- Switch current Zend-Router router with FastRoute
- Move all packages in separate repository (main repo need to have install process)
- Scale images during upload process; change upload lib.
- Better naming of variables/functions & write the documentation
- DevOps things as well as rise up code coverage with Unit testing
- Better handling exceptions per package
You have a mysql database setup, the db name is
unfinished, the user is
root the password is