SAS Standard Scripts for this White Paper has been Qualified.
This folder contains Standard Scripts in SAS and R, to produce data displays as specified in the PhUSE CS White Paper on Central Tendencies.
See our WPCT to-do list for ways to participate and contribute.
- Each Desirable WPCT figure should have a corresponding SAS script.
- Each SAS script should have a YML metadata file that describes the script (not the display that it implements).
- A template for the YML metadata file is available in the repository.
- Output (listings, plots, pdfs) and artifacts (logs) from these scripts are in the language-specific output subfolders.
Guidelines, Conventions, etc.
For details on participating in this project, either as a user or contributor, please see:
- The main whitepaper folder for background and introductory information.
- There is also an overall to-do list for the Standard Analyses working group.