The two main projects within this working group are:
Analysis and Display White Papers - Establish the standard analyses.
Repository Content and Delivery - Deliver SAS and R scripts to produce the White Paper Analyses.
White Papers: PhUSE publish Final White Papers on their web site.
Standard Scripts: Our working group publish corresponding scripts here on GitHub.
Current Activities as of March, 2017
- Central Tendencies White paper Scripts, Validation has been completed
- See Completed Scripts and Specifications for WPCT Standard Script Package
- Next Target Delivery is the Central Tendencies Shifts
Current Activities as of February, 2016
- SAS scripts for the Central Tendency (WPCT) package are now in the repository
- Figures 7.1 - 7.3 are intended for single-study databases
- Figures 7.6 - 7.8 are intended for multiple-study, integrated summaries
- See our WPCT Standard Script Package
- R scripts for the WPCT Figures 7.1 and 7.2 are in the repository
- Preparation for PhUSE CSS 2016 continues
- Preparing GitHub exercises
- Continuing with R script development
Current Activities as of January, 2016
Our 2016 goal is to publish R and SAS scripts that unlock the standard analyses that the White Paper on Measures of Central Tendency (WPCT) specifies.
We are working in the whitepapers subfolder, while work continues on our overall GitHub folder structure.
We maintain Task Lists (to-do lists) for both: