Please sign in to comment.
Support Apache 2.4 and the event MPM.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 56 additions and 15 deletions.
- +1 −0 NEWS
- +2 −2 bin/passenger-install-apache2-module
- +22 −4 ext/apache2/Hooks.cpp
- +1 −1 ext/apache2/mod_passenger.c
- +12 −1 lib/phusion_passenger/platform_info/apache.rb
- +5 −5 lib/phusion_passenger/templates/apache2/apache_must_be_compiled_with_compatible_mpm.txt.erb
- +13 −2 test/stub/apache2/httpd.conf.erb
|@@ -1,9 +1,9 @@|
|-<red>WARNING:</red> <yellow>Apache doesn't seem to be compiled with the 'prefork' or 'worker' MPM</yellow>|
|+<red>WARNING:</red> <yellow>Apache doesn't seem to be compiled with the 'prefork', 'worker' or 'event' MPM</yellow>|
|-Passenger has only been tested on Apache with the 'prefork' and the 'worker'|
|-MPM. Your Apache installation is compiled with the '<%= @current_mpm %>' MPM. We recommend|
|-you to abort this installer and to recompile Apache with either the 'prefork'|
|-or the 'worker' MPM.|
|+Phusion Passenger has only been tested on Apache with the 'prefork', the|
|+'worker' and the 'worker' MPM. Your Apache installation is compiled with|
|+the '<%= @current_mpm %>' MPM. We recommend you to abort this installer and to recompile|
|+Apache with either the 'prefork', the 'worker' or the 'event' MPM.|
|<b>Press Ctrl-C to abort this installer (recommended).</b>|
|<b>Press Enter if you want to continue with installation anyway.</b>|