A development board for the ESP12 and ESP12E WiFi modules. Featuring some useful sensors and required peripherals to make it work.
Initial board version with 3.3V LDO and 5V LDO.
Known issues :
- TXB0106 symbol is wrong resulting in a short circuit
- 3V3 LDO will get hot when board is powered with 12V
- Replaced the 3.3V LDO with a TPS562209 based switching power supply to reduce power dissipation.
- Added more capacitors to increase stability
- 3V3 level FTDI-compatible UART pin header
- push buttons for reset and boot
- 7 - 12VDC power input
- 5V power input possible when bypassing internal 5V LDO with 0 Ohm resistor or ferrite bead.
- 6 bidirectional 5V I/O pins
- Temperature and humidity sensor
|TXB0106||6 bit level translator||Interfacing with 5V I/O||4,9,10,12,13,14|
|DS18B20||1-Wire temperature sensor||Shares pin with DHT11||5|
|DHT11||Temperature and humidity sensor||Shares pin with DS18B20||5|
|LED||General purpose LED||16|
|EKMC1601113||Digital motion detection||Shares I/O pin with TXB0106||4|
|MIC||Electret Microphone with amplifier circuit||ADC has max input of 1V||ADC|