DIY Kit to use for a soldering workshop with kids.
The kit requires a CR2032 battery, a CR2032 battery holder and 2 LEDs with a forward voltage higher than 3V. It's designed to cost less than €1 when bought in volumes of 100. It's a collaboration between FabLab Leuven, Trakk, iMal and Fablab Genk. It was designed during the Objects in Common organised by the Medialab Prado and Constant VZW.
- increased pad size for LEDs
- increased thermal relief size
- increased drill size on the battery holder pads
- updated the FabLab Genk logo to include "Genk" in the soldermask layer
- TODO : French, Dutch and English instructions.